Although you can use your own food coloring to create your dye using our instructions. We have also put together a standard dye kit for your eggnots for people that do not have food coloring on hand.
Each of our dye kits includes:
- 4 original eggnots dye cups.
- 1 - Blue Dye #1
- 1 - Emerald Green
- 1 - Red #40
- 1 - Yellow #5
All of the dyes in our dye kit are approved under the United States Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
Our eggnots baseball cap comes with 6-panel low-profile structure, unconstructed crown with top button, six sewn eyelets and color match sweatband.
All of our caps have the following features:
- Shell 100% cotton, Lining 100% Nylon.
- Adjustable strap closure - one size fits all.
- Made from 100% Cotton Twill; Relaxed Fit.
- Washed for softer look & feel
- High quality embroidered logo on front.
Turn your eggnots project into a holiday ornament with these glueable, gold-tone egg hangers.
3 Easy Steps to Creating Beautiful, Festive Ornaments:
- Complete your eggnots craft and let all dye, paint, and glue dry.
- Use craft or super glue to secure the hanger to the top of your eggnots.
- Add an ornament hook or string a thread through the eye of the hanger.
- 12 hangers / pack.
Now just find the perfect spot to display your eggnots ornament!